Monday, March 3, 2008

Meet da frogs...

Gherkin, Mr. Peepers, and Sluggo...

It all started with Gherkin (Gherkin is in the header picture. Gherkin was a sweet birthday gift from my co-workers. Then, I simply couldn't let Gherkin live alone. After all, these little critters are social in nature. Gherkin is light colored and my "frog on crack." She is up and down, up and down, up and down...

So, along came Mr. Peepers and Sluggo. Mr Peepers is a skinny frog, darker and more spotty than Gherkin, who likes to hang out in the bottom of the froggie castle and use the windows and peep holes to escape for a breath of air. Sluggo, is a burly little guy, but otherwise looks like Mr. Peepers. Sluggo hangs out on the bottom mostly, "slugging" around and then spastically streaks up to the water surface to gulp down some O2.

They all sit on my desk in a Marineland Hex 5 and I never thought I could be so excited about such tiny little critters. They are hilarious!

No comments: